Thursday, October 21, 2010

CF Reader Spotlight and Chictopia Contest!

Lovelies! Just randomly was on Bloglovin' and scrolled down to the College Fashion fashion blog dedicated to students, and saw that I was their featured CF Reader Spotlight!  I was aware of this in an email before, but didn't know it'd be up so quick! I'm really flattered and so thankful for being acknowledged for my love and passion for fashion (no means of rhyming lol). They even did an "inspired look." Ah, really made my stressful day so much better. I'm smiling from ear to ear. <3.
And just a big shout out and thank you to the lovely Karissa for sending me an interview :).




If you'd like to see the feature, you can follow this link :).
Also, happy to be reppin' UCB on there too! GO BEARS!! (which btw, can't wait to style a game-day outfit for the "Big Game"! Cal vs. Stanford). gonna go all out on the blue and gold! <3.

Additionally, another update is...so i finally figured out how to get the link to the direct post i made on the Chictopia facebook page for entering the Jeffrey Campbell boots contest.  & I would super appreciate if you could "like" my post :).


And just click "Like"! :)

Would be so grateful if you could, I have until this Friday (10/22/10)! until 11:59PM (PST).  And if you need help on any contests, I will forsure return the favor :).  I need about 40 more likes to "out-like" another person who's in the lead.

And also, due to doing an "all-nighter" yesterday to study for my midterm today..i'm just trying to catch up with returning all your comments :) and looking at your lovely and inspiring blogs. So with that, I'm actually going to do the giveaway sometime this weekend :).  Love you all <3.

Love, KC.

Follow Inspirafashion

20 comments:

Unknown said...

yay :) i wish i could like it again. haha

Kathleen said...

aww thanks again Aubrey, :) hehe. I know, wish everyone could do it twice or something haha. Hope you're doing good btw! <3

Rebecca Maureen said...

YEAH!!! So cool KC :) Congrats!!

And no you're not missing anything. I just had it cut yesterday but didn't say anything because I thought everyone would probably notice, right, haha. And yes I total copied you but your hair is awesome and needed to be copied. Let's just say it "inspired me" haha. I do really love it though.

Can't believe they did an "inspired by"!! You're a fashion star now!
love,becky

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

congrats girl :D i am so glad people appreciate and recognize your college fashion! yayyy :) an inspired by too!

<3 angie
Pandaphilia

Unknown said...

Congrats Kathleen!!!! So inspiring!!!
Freesia

Marie said...

Congratulations!:D This must be so exciting for you, yay!!!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Lizelisabeth said...

OH dear! Super congratulations to you, kath!!! wow, 'inspired by'... it's like the highest award for us fashion bloggers!! ;p superb!! You're truly an inspiration indeed..! happy for you too... <3

xxO,
liz

Janelle Haskin said...

Congratulations on the reader spotlight! I "like" the link too, I hope you win pretty lady! :)

xo-Janelle

SaffronHaze said...

Congrats on the feature! How did your test go? I'm sure you smashed it =)

xo
-Cat.

Katherine said...

That's great that you were featured! Very nice outfit btw, and I will def check out your contest, thanks for your comment!



http://www.lapetitemarmoset.blogspot.com

Anna Katrina said...

congrats thats great! you have such great style too im glad its recognized



stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations you're really beautiful and definatly deserve it.
www.emiliemarieandersen.blogspot.com

Analisa said...

Congrats! You deserve it, I love your style!

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

congrats on the feature, that's awesome! you have such great style so i'm not surprised :)

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

Congrats on being featured dear! Good luck for the Jeffrey Campbell contest. Hope you win! Liked you on FB!

www.thefancyteacup.com

Kenziefaith said...

This is awesome - Congrats! :)

KaLi said...

I like ir!!

Ramona said...

Congrats on being featured hun!Happy for You!!! ;)
You are so gorgeous and your sense of style is amazing! What most impotant is, that You do inspire! Good luck with the Jeffrey Campbell contest and I will for sure check out your contest, hope you win!!

Ra xo

Fashion Nicotine said...

You're pictures aren't working (but it can be my computer though)

Anonymous said...

aaargh! I've been out of town all weekend and missed the deadline to vote for you. So sorry.