Sunday, November 14, 2010

These boots are made for walkin'.



From top - left to right:  Jeffrey Campbell Solvang, Threadsence Military Boot, Threadsence Distressed Camel boots, Sam Edelman Zoyla.
Jeffrey Campbell: Areas, Brisbane, XIT, Tick, & NYLA Sully.

As you can tell, I'm really craving a new pair of shoes once again.  Having this shoe obsession is keeping me up right now lol.  I really need to invest in a good pair of boots!  Hence the boots galore up there and my ultra love for JC's!  Time to save up my money once again for filling this void of eagerness for the infamous boot.

Until next time lovelies.
Love, KC.

PS. Speaking of shoes!  Am currently selling my Jeffrey Campbell Oxford Wedges (Size US 6) - and am giving you lovelies first dibs! Let me know if you're interested & want more details leave a comment or email: kcmurillo1990@gmail.com. :)


They are from the previous post "Shoe Candy":
white vintage dress - black Jeffrey Campbell shoes - black asos tights - brown t

white vintage dress - black Jeffrey Campbell shoes - black asos tights - brown t

19 comments:

Hanna said...

OMG all these shoes are so wonderful! They are defintely made for walking! I love the zoyla's. Wanna have them so bad!!

style-in-sight.blogspot.com

xC-Ax said...

it's all about those Zoyla's and the military lace up boots.

x

theonlycollage.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

love those black biker boots and the studded heel wedges! visit me soon and check out my giveaway!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Joll Burr said...

yay, wedges are so comfortable, thats why i love them so much!

Whitney said...

love the shoes kathleen! too bad shoes are so expensive :(

btw, thanks for recommending us to work it, berk!

whitney

Kenziefaith said...

Ah, I'm having shoe cravings too, haha!! The Threadsence Camel boots are super super cute :)

KF x

Kileen said...

i'm in love with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. unfortunately i'm on a shopping ban until December. :( otherwise i'm always shopping for shoes!

cuteandlittle.com

Claire said...

cool outfit! & what a cool shoe collection.

~ x♥x♥ :)
~ ♥x♥x :)
~ x♥x♥ :)

xC-Ax said...

thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and follow!! very flattered :O)

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your photoshoot pictures.

xx

Carla (Great name ey?!)

theonlycollage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

alas, my feet are far too big to make an offer on those lovely shoes.

Rebecca Maureen said...

I know the feeling, it's like this insatiable thirst for shoes, it can't be satisfied for long, haha!!

Natalie Suarez said...

love all the boots! u have great style! i have friends that go to berkeley, u go there?

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

SaffronHaze said...

Oh yay! I have those Ticks! I love them =) Another great post lovely!

xo
-Cat.

Sunters said...

Lovely shoes !

:)

*My Modest Mouth Blog* said...

Uber cute style.

Your style is so dainty yet fun!!
It looks effortless!!

Definitely just earned a new follower : )

My Modest Mouth Blog

Nac Cole said...

hey, Im a six us size. how much do you want for them? Im in Vancouver so it would be international shipping.
anyways, im at

origami and orangutans . blogspot. com

belle said...

love those wedegs..if I could fit my giant feet in there, I'd buy it.

Toni Tralala said...

I love love looove the shoes! That's heaven right there!

I'm your newest follower. <3

Kris said...

ooh i want them all! But especially those brown lace up boots ♥ following you now :)