Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cozy sweaters and fur.






Gray H&M Sweater, Tan American Apparel skirt, Black Urban Outfitters knee-high socks, White Crossroads faux fur bag, Black Jeffrey Campbell oxford wedges.

Hello again lovelies!  Today is a super cold day, clearly showing that winter is upon us.  Wearing my new H&M sweater, oddly enough, I used to own no sweaters!  I love my UO socks, they keep me warm and are perfect for winter!  And of course, had to share with you my new find from the Divas at the Diva event!  Found this beautiful faux fur bag, it was so cute - it even has a little locket key chain with a little key!

Also, I'm currently selling these Jeffrey Campbell wedges (US Size 6), if anyone is interested, please let me know, am still looking for a lucky buyer ;). Email me at: kcmurillo1990@gmail.com.  We can negotiate prices forsure :).  Right now, selling it at 60$ + shipping for international, and 70$ + shipping for domestic.

Wanted to give a shout out to my fellow lovely fashion blogger Monica from Freesia blog - she's doing an amazing contest and will do a custom widget or header for you!  She did my twitter widget, so cute with a faux fur hat plus JC shoes :).  Def check it out!

And from your gracious fashionable opinions ;), I'm really thinking of investing in the Zara Check Print Cape! Can't wait for Christmas money now! haha.
Alrighty, off to doing my last two papers and then THANKSGIVING food! and then finals :(, but to end it with a happy note, Winter break is coming soon :).

Love, KC.

PS. Went to the Big Game yesterday, sadly Cal lost :(, but oh wells, I have faith in the bears next year against StanfUrd :p.  Memorial stadium was bleeding blue and gold, beautiful sight.
Yay for gameday spirit!

29 comments:

Nikolet said...

you are so sweet *-* lovely outfit

The Fancy Teacup said...

that fur tassle purse is so darling! good luck on finals and stay warm dear! :)

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your outfit looks gorgeous! x

Jackie said...

you are too adorable for words, love this outfit and the bag is fricken cute! have an awesome week/thanksgiving!! <3

K A T H L E E N said...

such a cute bag! and i love that skirt

Tiffany said...

I love the soft color palet and the shoes are incredible. Way to make game day stylish. :)

Thanks for following!
Tiff

Marie said...

That sweater sure looks comfy and cozy!:D

Good luck with your finals!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture of you at the game!

Louise said...

hey, I really like the outfit :D

please take a look at my fashion blog, www.daylifesecrets.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

love the outfit that skirt it too cute

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Toni Tralala said...

That sweater is adorable! Representing Cali pride. :P

It has been chilly the past few days, eh?

Anisa said...

LOVED this outfit. Comfortable yet chic, the perfect match!

You looked adorable at the game, digging your spirit! And I totally have the same shirt in reverse colors! GO BEARS FOO LYFE YO!

-Anisa, thelaughslut.blogspot.com

Rebecca Maureen said...

so cute, love a furry bag even if i'd be stroking it constantly like an oddball :)

Laura Hunter-Thomas said...

You look beyond incredible. I. Want. Everything. No, seriously. I'm currently browsing the online H&M store!
Great outfit!
x

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

i love how you wore your skirt super high up :) your spirit teamwear is adorable too

<3 angie
Pandaphilia
(ps i'm having a giveaway!)

Anonymous said...

I love how you tucked your sweater into your skirt. I can never partially-tuck my sweater in that perfectly.

And I really need to stop reading the blogs of Berkeley bloggers this week. Everyone is talking about the Big Game, and I keep getting reminded of the loss. UGH I still can't believe we lost to Stanfurd. It was awful watching it. You look cute in your Bear-gear though! I hope you were warm enough because it was super cold.

xo Sherrie

Anonymous said...

bonjour kathleen!

You look absolutely adorable here. I really really love your outfit. Everything goes so well together :)

Much love, Natalie Liao
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

Hanna said...

you look amazing! you overknees and sweater are soo beautiful!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Kris said...

really really like your style :) also I love bloggers who are all smiley and sunny and you seem like one of them :)keep it up!

Kris

HeartNhandmade said...

Just came across your blog, and i love it, all your outfits are amazing!

Marietta
www.boutiqueamelia.com

Anonymous said...

awww..
lol your comment made my day..!!
i lovee your blog..!

Beth said...

I thought I spotted JC wedges! The color palette you used for this outfit is so perfect. I am a sucker for neutrals. I barely own any sweaters, and it's getting cold here! You look amazing.

Sarah said...

great sweater and skirt combo, really love it!

Kat said...

i love your outfit so much!! that skirt is beyond cute!!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Publish my Style said...

Love love love it!! and what a beautiful bag! X

belle said...

love your skirt KC. and the purse is so cute!!! lovely as always.

The Luxe Standard said...

this look is absolutely adorable =)

Christine & Caira of The Luxe Standard

*My Modest Mouth Blog* said...

The bag??? O.m.g.

EnterMy Modest Mouth Blog Here

Charlotte Cantillon (Crowley) said...

I absolutely love the combination of grey and blush pink :]]

Charlotte xxx