Friday, November 5, 2010

High-waisted love.


Tan American Apparel high-waisted pants, Black Haylily :) wedges, Gray thrifted blouse, Navy blue thrifted belt, Red Urban Outfitters glasses.

Hello lovelies!  Ah, again i'm really sorry for having a long absence (long in my sense :p).  Really apologize, it's really due to again the hectic schedule I have.  I literally do not need exercise anymore because I walk SOO much to the bus, to BART, to work, back to the BART, on bus, to school, and so forth.  And trying to balance everything, but hopefully I'll get better at it! :)

Anywaays, ah just had to share with you my new shoes!! (yess my obsession with shoes still reigns lol).  I actually got in touch with the ohhh so gorgeous and inspiring Hayley of Haylilly Chictopia Blog.  Def check out her outfits, she's super stylish.  And so, bought these shoes from her -- black wedges with DIY studs on top aand they're 5 inches aand comfy! Def love them so much, makes me model high - 5'9 to be exact lol.

So onto the look, wore my new American Apparel pants! :) just got them and love them so. super comfy and of course, i love high-waisted everything! Wore my thrifted blouse and added a navy belt.

Alrighty girls, i'm off to study for an upcoming midterm this tuesday.  But I will def get back to your comments after that.  And always, keep inspiring and truly making astounding gorgeous looks :).  Can't wait to get back into seeing all your posts i've missed! <3

Love, KC.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

your legs go on forever..so inspirational..I thought you were 5'9 without the heels.

Monroe Steele said...

love love love those shoes!

xoxo Monroe

fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com

Hanna C. said...

love your shoes! i just love wedges :)

i wish i could wear such high wasted pants like you.. but i gained so much weight these days that i first have to lose some pounds in order to wear such pants.haha

xxxHanna

Unknown said...

dang girl work those pants and wedges!

http://acaliforniadreamer.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you're gorgeous!

K A T H L E E N said...

those pants look great on you!

Kileen said...

those pants make you look so tall and skinny!! i'm in love with those shoes too. you rock this look so well!!

kileen
cuteandlittle.com

Rebecca Maureen said...

Just amazing. Crazy nice shoes too :) Miss you!!

R. Castro said...

you are too cute for words, you remind me of my little sister <3

renvieannemomilan.blogspot.com

;)

belle said...

you look great in those pants. thanks for following.

Haidi said...

woww lovely outfit! :)

Hanna said...

SOOO stunning! Don't have anymore words! It's just perfect!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

xC-Ax said...

love the wedges! i have a thing for wedges at the moment, especially ankle boot wedges. Perfect for Winter in chilly London :)

Anonymous said...

you're lookin' good and in great shape. Good luck with the exam!

Anonymous said...

You look soo great!
Pictures from london has arrived!

Anonymous said...

The wedge takes this look to another level! Love it!

xx
K

Beth said...

Ah, I love those glasses on you! I keep wanting to try those AA pants-- everyone wearing them looks so chic. You look amazing!

Beverley said...

oh the joy of riding the BART. do you go to Berkeley? my sister goes there!

love the outfit, everything comes together so well. and the glasses are the perfect touch. already following on bloglovin!