Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Secret of Lotus.

Light brown American Apparel cowl neck sweater, Ivory c/o Urban Natures Secret of Lotus necklace, Light blue American Apparel high-waisted jean shorts, Ivory thrifted vinyl bag, Tan ASOS boots, Silver F21 rings.

Although it looks very sunny here, it in reality is super windy and cold, therefore am wearing my trusty warm AA cow neck sweater I recently added to my abundant collection of sweaters.  I fell in love with the Secret of Lotus necklace from Urban Natures, and thought it'd add a bit of delicateness and vintage flare to the outfit.  The ivory vinyl bag is one of the many wonderful treasures I've found at my trips to Goodwill.
Holidays are coming around, and wanted to let you lovelies know how to get UN Jewelry in-person.  In addition to the gift of giving, the message behind UN jewelry is all about generosity/giving-back -- they contribute 10% of profit to children in need networking w/ non-profit organizations.  If you're in the LA area, you can purchase Urban Natures jewelry (in cash) at the Freedom & Fashion's Fashion Show in LA Fashion District on Dec. 17th, more details HERE.  
--
I can't believe it's already DECEMBER!  Time flies!  I hope you will have an amazing holiday break!!  Time to eat, have fun with the family, buy presents/holiday-shop, and ice-skate ;) if you can.  Something I really am looking forward to this Christmas, and which can be the best-ever all-time Christmas present for me is..my Grandparents are coming from Texas.  I only get to see them once every year, so I'm beyond excited for their arrival.  What are your plans for the holidays??
Have a lovely rest of your week Beautifuls!  TGIF almost!! :)
♥, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube  


23 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

cute cozy sweater!

Promise said...

I want those boots, gorge...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

Shels415 said...

You look so cozy comfy! Love your sweater and boots!

We have the weirdest weather but still love how we can wear sweaters and there's still sun out!

[♥]██[ X ]██[ O ]██[ X ]██[ O ]██[♥]
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Foxinflora said...

Soo, cute outfit, and the bag is really great find!!

james said...

amazing as always love! miss you!
x jamie

simply h² said...

Such a lovely look dear!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

sismade said...

gorgeous!

beryl said...

dying over that sweater

xx, thefashionenthusiast1.blogspot.com

Jenny Ong said...

Such a cute sweater! I think I might just go and get one for myself :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

the sweater is <3, kathleen! have a happy friday!

Xxxxxx03 said...

Great outfit and photos! Love your sweater and your boots! xxx

eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WHOA, someone is a babe in their sweater! ;) this is seriously a super cute look girl. love the last photo best! you little model you!! love ya soo much!

xoxo

maggie said...

Love your sweater so nice!
And having your grandparents fly in from Texas sounds so nice! You'll definitely have a great December :)

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Kelly. B said...

WOW! Your shoes and bags look sooo perfect!!!and I love your make up! Kelly: )

Wida said...

Would you say that sweater you're wearing is warm? I'm in need of new ones!! I know! December came by fast! My plan for the holidays are just to stay here in Ohio ;(


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

tiffyama said...

Really love the sweater with those boots! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the SHOES!!!! amazing

http://jmbfk.blogspot.com

Suz said...

Amazing blog! Love ur shoes. Great. :)

xOxO S said...

The bag is amazing! very expensive?

http://stranger-meets-paradise.blogspot.com/

Yasmeen said...

I need more oversized super sweaters :P That's what I call them; there's seriously nothing else that will keep so cozy in the winter. And I can't wait to ice skate! Haven't done it in years.

Happy holidays :D


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Unknown said...

You have amazing style i love this look specially that bag x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

the photos are gorgeous <3 i love how you styled this outfit [:

http://strawberriespls.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love your sweater! Big cozy sweaters are the best!

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com