Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Beachin'.

Beginning Boutique's new Spring lookbook, It's Beachin', has got me envious of those girls sunkissed and having fun at a place I wish I were at instead of a cold classroom :p.  In particular, loving the laidback feel along with the gorgeous glam of all the pretty dresses.
In addition, my newest sponsor, Beginning Boutique is having a fun contest for you lovelies!!  They're giving away a $500 It Girl Wardrobe!!  Anything with "giveaway" and "$500" sounds pretty aamazin' to me! To enter, simply 'Like' their facebook page here.

Good luck and happy shopping once again lovelies!  AND..TGIF!!! hope you have a relaxing and fun weekend ahead :).
P.S. More outfit posts to cooome, caant wait! <3

♥, Kathleen.
Follow InspirafashionFollow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube