Saturday, November 26, 2011

Think Pink.

Light pink Zara sweater, Gold HM necklace, Brown c/o Hobo International Candis crossbody bag, Tan American Apparel chiffon skirt, Tan Mark Report boots, Gold c/o Beginning Boutique bold ruler ring.

So recently received inspiration from one of my all-time style icons, Miss Audrey Hepburn herself...well, from one of her movies:  Funny Face.  A darling (her adjectives are catching on) movie about fashion in Paris (could it get any better?!), and when the opening song, "Think Pink" played, I thought a pink outfit would be nice for once.
And then enters this inspired outfit by all the big pink fiasco.  I recently spotted this sweater back in stock on Zara, and after seeing it beautifully worn by Megan from Donatila Rose and Blair from Atlantic-Pacific, just had to get it.  Dainty and sweet is what sums up this outfit.  I craved sparkle too, and what better way to feed my hunger for sparkle with sparkly knits.  Which btw, I am coveting one sparkly knit from H&M...something about being warm and sparkly for winter is what I'm loving at the moment :).

Happy Saturday and have a lovely rest of your weekend!!
♥, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

22 comments:

rachel s said...

at first i thought you were giving away the knit sweater which i would have gladly made sure i entered the giveaway! but i don't wear nail polish a lot, so i won't be entering... otherwise great post, you look amazing! x

dom.the.mom said...

Your sweater is so cute and ladylike. Very cute. I'm jealous that you're still able to wear bare legs in CA. It's getting so cold in Chicago. :[

Daniela Gandra said...

The sweater is super super lovely, the fabric looks amazing. I love how your outfit is comfy and warm for winter but still has a cool summerish spirit. You look lovely as usual!

http://ballerinabird.blogspot.com

et après nous said...

Love your sweater ! Great choice !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

celeste said...

beautiful sweater. it's so very unique.

Xxxxxx03 said...

Gorgeous outfit ! I love your sweater, your skirt and your boots! xxx

eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous sweater. It goes so well with the nude skirt :) xxx

Yasmeen said...

It looks so comfy and that shade of pink is adorable. I hate anything more saturated than that...starts to look childish. Lol. The gold necklace is really pretty too :)


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Shevah said...

Amazing and perfect. AS ALWAYS.
Beautiful!




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

maggie said...

love your outfit! that sweater does look extremely comfy, definitely perfect for the fall! and pink and gold always go so well together~ i have my own sparkly knit! a black one from GAP, and I just love it.

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I need these boots! Exactly what I want!!!

xoxo

Libra xx

Joellen said...

Toooo pretty! Loving all the colors. Seriously your blog never fails to be one of my favs. Visit soooon! n_n

xoxo

Shasie said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love the bootines!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Win A Shabby Apple Skirt in my Thanksgiving Giveaway

MeganRose. said...

love it on you! looking so very cute! hope you had a nice TG!
hugs,
megan

Aly said...

That sweater is super cute, and I love the boots! Such a great outfit =)

Gela said...

i really can't get over how gorgeous you are, Kathleen! and your style is one of my favorites! you carry yourself so well. :)


Gela
boat ride through the sky

ATW said...

favourite outfit of the week!!!

xx love

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! I love it :)

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

i'm loving your shoes, kathleen.

Unknown said...

That sweater is incredible. Kinda reminiscent of Balmain....


hemingingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

Raver Ria said...

lovely outfit :)

Kristin said...

i want your boots<3 and i love the pattern on your sweater C:

http://strawberriespls.blogspot.com/