Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ribbed gold.

Navy T by Alexander Wang sweater, Black Topshop studded shorts, Ivory Vintage Chanel purse, Black thrifted from Goodwill loafers, Gold c/o Beginning Boutique bold ruler ring, American Apparel Metallic bronze dash nail polish.

I always love finding treasures while thrifting and these black loafer heels have got to be the best yet at my recent visit at Goodwill..because they remind me so much of the A. Wang Emily loafers, priced at about $555..I got mine for about $8!  I've really missed thrifting because there's always this joy inside whenever I find things that are reminiscent of designer items I, as a current college student, simply cannot afford.

I don't know if I've wrote this in my blog yet but not only is Isabel Marant one of my all-time favorite designers, up there too is Alexander Wang.  This past month been saving up, and purchased first T by Alexander Wang item..couldn't resist this gorgeous ribbed pullover from Saks.  It is soo warm, I don't even need a jacket when going out..just throw this on and good ta go.
But oddly, this outfit is not suitable for the cold anyways w/ the shorts..would've put on tights underneath, but was in a rush and did not want to snag them lol.  To top off the outfit is this beeeeautiful Beginning Boutique ring..another inspired-by designer item..reminiscent of YSL's arty ovale..which I too am saving up for.
Btw, I am in looove with this metallic bronze nail polish color from AA, it's a gorgeous brown with a kind of pretty purple undertone.
--
I hope you lovelies are having a great week!  Anything exciting happening??  I'm going to meet up with my best girlfriends from high school this week, caaannot wait for girl time ;)..eating, shopping, gossip etc. hehe.  Happy almost Thanksgiving Beautifuls!!
♥, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

28 comments:

S said...

Love the jumper, a really good basic!

xxx

singinonmymind.blogspot.com

Vertiginoso said...

WOow AND this preppy § comfy vibrancy, twisted by your haughty § wistful serenity, truly suits you perfectly Dear !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Ju'lia said...

I am in love with the entire look!!! Would you be interested in being featured in my online magazine? e-mail me at julia@worthy-magazine.com.

Anonymous said...

in love with those loafers ♥

Cara said...

such a perfect sweater, love the color and it looks so cozy! Your accessories are what I am truly loving though-that ring and the Chanel purse...amazing!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

K A T H L E E N said...

really like the colour of that sweater!

Unknown said...

What an amazing deal on those loafers!! They are so nice, and your ring - seriously looks so similar to the YSL Arty Ovale! You look amazing. Thanks so much for your sweet comment & the follow. I am following back! xo

celeste said...

that sweater is simply amazing...it's perfection.

ATW said...

fell in love with your shorts!!!


xxx

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

Jerrica said...

Great find, I love that sweater it definitely looks warm. Thanks for your comment and following. Have a great Thanksgiving I'll be dining early to hit the midnight sales yikes.

De,
Fashion Nostalgia

maggie said...

Love your outfit! Especially your ring :) However, thinking back to when I was in the East Bay on Sunday, I was wondering if you had this amazing internal heating system, since I was freezing when I was in Richmond!

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

marionsou said...

love that sweater..! not sure if granny's loafers are in fashion :/
ok.think better next time!

Daria said...

Amazing outfit! I honestly love every single outfit :)

xxx
Daria

"coy" colleen said...

this has got to me one of my favorite outfits of yours - i love the classic look but those shorts just give it the right amount of edginess. love. (can i say it enough?)

haven't tried aa nail polish yet so glad i got your opinion on it!

Unknown said...

Love this outfit. It is too cute <3

XxX

Extraordinary-people.blogspot.com

Katie said...

looove the studded shorts! & the sweater looks like a great investment too :)

Katie x

rachel s said...

i love a. wang too, he can do no wrong... and neither can this outfit! i'm especially lovin your chanel bag xxx

Elyse E said...

Gorgeous pictures! I loooove your outfil :)

Maddie Claire Beau said...

that sure is a gorgeous knit, worth saving up for.
I agree that finding pieces you love at op shops is always amazing.

http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com/

james said...

girly, yes! just let me know when you'll be coming here so i can plan a day of thrifting for us :) hope youre well girl, miss you!!

x jamie

p.s
looking good!

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Che meraviglia la borsa bianca di Chanel. Perfetto outfit. Baci Marcella

Joanna S. said...

great look :)
i love your sweater !

Chyrel Gomez said...

what a great steal! lovely outfit and photos, kathleen! have a great thanksgiving! :)

The Annette Vogue said...

Hello!! :)) I wanna to tell you that you are in my magazine ANNETTE December in label STYLE:) If you want: there is link: www.theannettevogue.blogspot.com :) Thank you !

xOxO S said...

with these shoes you look like a grandmother...don´t like them :(

http://stranger-meets-paradise.blogspot.com/

sismade said...

love your shoes and your great sense of style!lovely pics!kisses from Greece and http://fashionlumiere.blogspot.com/

indianist said...

Gold total rate fluctates like Gold today rate tides. Gold price stability not in sighst.

Kristin said...

i love the studded shorts <3

http://strawberriespls.blogspot.com/