Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Changing Lanes.





Morning Beautifuls!!  I think my style is ever-evolving, but this outfit sums up what I love..comfort is #1 and secondly, adding pretty feminine touches to the outfit is my fave part with accessories..aka, the Rebecca Minkoff circle quilt M.A.B. mini, Steve Madden Grettta heels, and HM gold necklace.
I found this beautiful jacket in the sale section of Urban Outfitters -- so I went to work early one day and bought it, it's superrr warm and just the right fit, I'm seriously loving all Urban Renewal items.

In addition, the Levis I purchased at the $9.99 sale at the Urban in Berk ;), which is amazingly comfy, I love the idea behind curve ID too!  Lastly, I seriously have to say the striped tee from Francesca's Collections is so soft and so form-fitting, I'm loving the high-low hem.
Something exciting too is happening at Francesca's Collections -- keep on a look out for the launch of their mobile site on December 1st, Thursday, where you can now shop at FC right on your phone!  There will also be a big promo going on that day! :)
--
This year has gone by so fast, and now we're soon approaching Thanksgiving.  And although I don't celebrate it technically by eating turkey (I'm a pescetarian :p), words cannot explain how much I appreciate you as my readers.  And..if there is something at the very top of my list for things to be thankful for, it of course would be you lovelies!!!  I really want to do a personal giveaway this Thanksgiving, so keep on a look out ;)..gotta search for the perfect item.
Have a lovely week ahead Beautifuls!

♥, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

15 comments:

A girl named Nydia said...

Love the shoes and military jacket Kathleen* =D

Visit my blog ---> http://agirlnamednydia.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Nydia*

Jerrica said...

I hate how quickly the year has gone by :-( I like your jacket and heels! I've got that necklace it's perfection.

De,

Fashion Nostalgia

Unknown said...

Loving this outfit! Those shoes are amazing! I really love the colour and style of it.

Anna
xoxo
www.enchantedly--anna.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

You look so beautiful and utility chic, Kathleen! Miss seeing your posts. We have twinsies H&M collar necklaces :) We are going to have a vegan thanksgiving (catered by Whole Foods, yeaaa!) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, sweetheart. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Outfit perfetto!

K A T H L E E N said...

really like that combat jacket!

Unknown said...

You look amazing!! I love, love, love your shoes & that gorgeous bag!!!

Tonya said...

Very cute!! I really love the army colored jacket. The loose fit is perfect. LOVE the shoes too. Great find on the ten dollar Levis too!

www.themoptop.com

dom.the.mom said...

Casual and comfy. Nice combo. Your jacket is really, really nice.

Emanuela said...

So pretty, love the stripes!!! Great look :)

xo Emma

Unknown said...

What a great outfit. Comfort is always a winner for me but this is stylish and comfy so you get extra brownie points!
Love the Rebecca Minkoff bag too :)
xxx

maggie said...

Love the outfit! Looks extremely comfy while also being amazingly stylish!

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Yasmeen said...

That necklace is wicked. :O I love it.

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Rizza Lana said...

Loving the shoes as always Kath! :)

Jacquelyn said...

I recently bought a pair of Levi's for $9.99 too! Awesome deal!! This is a perfect casual outfit, love those shoes :)


XOXO
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com