Sunday, March 31, 2013

Heaven is a place on earth with you.

Photography by Ryan Chua

Pale yellow c/o LuLu*s lace dress (black version here, similar coral one here), White c/o Guess rhinestone necklace, Arm candy: silver c/o Filthy Magic spike bracelet, Ivory vintage Chanel purse, Tan Zara sandal heels.


For Spring, in particular, I'm loving pastels (I know very cliche) but that and floral patterns just scream this pretty season for fashion.  I decided to accessorize with white and gold tones.  This pale yellow lace dress from LuLu*s is such a beauty, I love how it has this cool sporty racer back too.  Decided to wear out my fave new Zara sandal heels.
I had the pleasure of shooting again with my fave Ryan Chua, was such a pretty day in Golden Gate Park.  I can't wait for more sun to soak up!  Hope you lovelies had a great weekend!

Btw lovelies, excited to share that I will be going to Coachella this year!!!  I can't wait to share with you my desert adventure..which brings me to exciting news. I'm teaming up with Crossroads Trading on guest-gramming ;) pics during that time.  Be sure to check out their instagram on April 12th!

P.S. Blog title is from Lana Del Rey's "Video Games," think I'll just continue with song lyrics that reflect the mood of each outfit post.  It's fun too to share what songs/artists I love :).
Also! Congrats to Jessica from Bows & Sequins on winning the Alyssa Nicole skate skirt! Stay tuned lovelies for more fun giveaways to come!
xo,
Kathleen
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter      

17 comments:

AleksandraNajda.com said...

Amazing pictures :)

Rachelle (http://pinksole.com/) said...

What a romantic look.


xo
http://pinksole.com

Minty said...

Those shoes are stunning!

A girl named Nydia said...

You look so pretty, love the shoes!

Sooo awesome that your going to Coachella, hope you have an awesome time!!! =D

Unknown said...

I need to find a great vintage chanel piece like yours.. love the lace!!

~Jeimy~ said...

LOVE THIS FROM HEAD TO TOE!!!

Seeking Style said...

Holy crap you look amazing!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Gillian Uang said...

very pretty! love the lace.

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you look lovely! that is such a pretty dress <3

Stefani said...

You have so many pretty dresses! :)
xx

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

you look gorgeous kc :) the midi length is very classic on you and the white lace with the backdrop tops it all off!

pandaphilia fashion

Brandy Saldana said...

love this look Kathleen! very romantic. the location for your shoot was also very fitting!

Brandy
willbakeforshoes.com

Unknown said...

Wow you look super gorgeous and pretty! Loving your dress so much!

xx
crunchy cheese me

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures - It's a lovely dress and the background is just stunning! My favorite part? That bag is KILLER! :)

Anna Kiy said...

This outfit is really classy and stylish!!!! You look stunning in it!

Ann
http://somethingsworthtrying.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice dress. The color is so peaceful.

Fashion Jewelry Store

Ileana Marcel said...

so chic! love everything in this outfit! GORGEOUS!!!!

btw, Now Following You!!!

-ileana
www.ileanamarcel.com