Thursday, March 21, 2013

Clouds part, Just to give us a little sun.

Light pink/blue c/o Papaya Clothing stud blouse, Gold vintage Chanel pin, Silver c/o Jeweliq earrings, Light blue H&M jeans, Pink c/o JewelMint abacus wrap bracelet, Ivory vintage Chanel purse, Tan Zara sandal heels

I've always loved blouses and when I found this one from Papaya Clothing -- a combination of pastel blue and pink top (perfect for Spring), I was intrigued mostly by the studded collar.  I find that with my style growing I gravitate toward having also fun with accessories; I was inspired lately by Atlantic Pacific, genius on placing a pin at the collar, a cool spin-off from a bow tie.  Also, I don't wear earrings often but I am loving these silver wing earrings from Jeweliq, their collection of ear candy is amazing!  Currently, eyeing these beauties.
For shoes, I cannot tell you enough how much I love the shoes at Zara (their quality is durable aand more importantly comfortable).  I think most of my closet has Zara haha, I can't help but walk into there to "window shop," and come out with so many items.
--
These next few months are going to be way too much fun -- because it involves a lot of travel and music festivals, concerts, and so much more (mostly with my lovely partner in crime, Chanda).  I can't wait to wear more summer outfits also, festival inspired.  Which btw, I am going to host an exciting giveaway soon, hint: music festival inspired.  Stay tuned lovelies!

And speaking of giveaways, excited to announce the winner of the Jeweliq giveaway: congrats to Sassy from  Strictly For The Dance Floor!
Have an amazing rest of the week loves! Friday is almost heeeereeee (sry getting excited bc this week has been too long!!)
P.S. Blog title is from "Limit To Your Love" by Feist, such a sweet song -- definitely recommend :).
xo,
Kathleen
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter      

13 comments:

Seeking Style said...

I don't know how you are dressed for such warm weather in the bay area and I'm freezing my butt off this morning in Sacramento lol Super cute hun!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Buttons Apart said...

Love your outfit! It's perfect for spring!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

♥ Tanachi ♥ said...

Super cute! You look great! I love this blouse! <3

et après nous said...

So cute ! The perfect outfit for spring !!!

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

The Photogramps said...

The light in these photos is fabulous with that outfit!
xo
ashley
www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

Beatrice Balaj said...

Obsessed.Now following you. Check out my blog :)



Xx,

Beatrice
www.Sacosha.com

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

this is SOOOOO cute!! love this
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Olivia Noel said...

I love those shoes! xx

Amanda said...

oh wow how stunning, I love your style =)

Alicia N. said...

Great oufit for Spring, LOVE!

-Alicia
Neon Fox

allie said...

adorable pastels<3

http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

Eleonora said...

So cool!


xoxo
PS Have you heard that GFC will be switched off on July 1st? You can read about it here I hope you'll follow me via bloglovin,too to continue to get in touch! I've already done it!

Minty said...

That blouse <3