Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jeans & Leopards.

Brown Forever 21 leopard jean shorts, White thrifted woven belt, Black gifted Biluxi Rad T-Shirt (cropped DIY-ed), Tawny H&M fringe bag, Tan Forever 21 suede wedges, Silver/white F21 rings.

Although it is supposed to be Summer with more free time, I feel like I'm getting even busier! lol.  Oh the irony.  But, it's a GOOD kind of busy..not like the kind where you're stuck at home all day trying to study for a test that week (believe me, I've gone through soo many of those moments) -- I am so happy for a break.  Which btw, everyone who is in finals mode right now, good luck on your finals! Your almost there! and bet you will all do a great job :).
Was gifted by Biluxi, an online t-shirt shop, this lovely shirt called "Rad," and just love how it has a vintagey rocker feel to it w/ the photograph.  And um, the girl in the pic is soo gorgeous :).  Decided to also DIY crop it myself, always love the freedom of expression with t-shirts.
Haad to share with you the newest member to my evergrowing jean shorts collection.  I saw online that it was back in stock on F21, visited my local one, and found it!  It's so lovely, and so happy w/ the price too.  K, I think I'm kind of going through a phase of leopard/cheetah print overload..sry bout that lol.  But don't we all go through that stage at one point? ;P
--
A few very exciting things are quickly happening in terms of fashion this week.  The SF photoshoot w/ Lydia Hudgens was postponed due to the horrible gloomy/rainy weather we've been having :/, really now Bay Area weather, WHYYY? Well, happy it'll be a bit sunny tomorrow..traveling to SF in the morning to meet up w/ her :).
Thenn, this Thursday, I was invited by Ruby Press to attend this one of a kind event at La Boutique.  A French jewelry designer, Shourouk, is going to show us her collection/inspirations.  Her jewelry was seen on the runway of Jean Paul Gaultier's couture shows!  Very excited bout this :).
THEN, (yes i know i DTM..do.too.much. haha), there is an event I'm attending on Sunday that I'm superr excited to tell you all about!!  News will come about it this week forsure! :)
But things un-related to fashion this week.  My amazing boyfriend (& the person behind all the camera shots lol), Jeff, is graduating from UC Berkeley this Friday!  I am super super proud of him :).
--
Alrighty Beautifuls, I'm about to return all of your comments with lots&lots of love, and of course get so inspired by your gorgeous blogs.  I hope you're having a fun and lovely week so far!  
PS. The Trendy Rose Spring Lookbook is coming soooon!! For now, enjoy this behind-the-scenes video of the entire shoot I styled (my very first styling gig) :) and modeled in.  Enjoy! :)
PS.x2 Give my blog's new official Facebook page some loovin' by clicking the "like" button below :)! A great and easy way to stay updated on things happening w/ my blog :).  Thank you so much Beautifuls! :)
<3, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

59 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

super cute! LOVE ur shorts!

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

herecomesthesun said...

Even though you are really busy it all sounds so exciting! Have fun with all your adventures :) Oh and I love your shoes!

Rizza Lana said...

love your shirt print! ;)

Tonya said...

Oooo I LOVE this! So perfectly put together...everything! I love it all. Im extremely jealous of these shoes too..every post I swear haha

www.themoptop.com

JanandJill.com said...

Ooh, I really like your whole outfit and your hair and makeup is so chic. I actually almost bought that fringe purse at H&M, it's so cute. Nice post

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

P.S. Hopefully the weather gets better in the bay area, it's been horrible :)

celeste said...

this look is rad! i really love those leopard shorts! i've actually been on a hunt for a pair also. :)

Isabel Hendrix said...

You look so great here! I love your top and the rocker feel is great! Also that photo shoot that you styles looks awesome. I like that crochet fringey top.. congrats to your boyfriend!!


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

kathleen, i'm always super jealous of your long gorgeous locks. also, i like the throwback rocker look. i can't believe the leopard shorts are from f21 too they look well made. happy summer, girl! you're truly a fashion inspiration :)

<3 pandaphilia

Nettie S. said...

I love this outfit!!! <333

PS I liked your FB page! :>

Christine B said...

I need me some more leopard print in my life and you've inspired me to grab some! :) I love how you always had sheer stockings, so cute :)

The Fancy Teacup said...

Kathleen, you are one smoldering hot girl! Love this rocker look on you...and helloooo leopard pants! Totally gorgeous. Yay for twinsies fringe purses :)

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Unknown said...

ya another fashion blogger from the Bay Area I love it! Congrats on being featured on Refinery29!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Lowri said...

I'm in love with your bag and shorts!

http://lowri-youcantputyourarmsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

x

Msz Jelenaaa said...

So gorgeous! loving the shorts and bag! ^^.
x

Emma said...

so rock n roll, is there any look you cant work miss? love it

pancakestacker said...

Girl you look so punk-rock-chic! I think it's the leopard and tee combo! Love it! Sounds like you are having a great week and yay to your BF graduating! What a big deal!! I can't wait to get our nom on w/ Cindy! Let's plan it out! When are you free??

PS - are you going to the Banana Republic event in SF on Thurs? Lemme know if you are!


Stop by soon and be sure to enter my giveaway!! xoxo!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

et après nous said...

Really love your shorts ! Going through the same leopard phase...! The video is great !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this look completely! :)

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the top! And matched with those shorts: craziness! Amazing! XO Raspberry & Rouge
http://raspberry-rouge.com

ohmaygod.com said...

love this loook!

Anti said...

casual but really stylish...the fringe purse and leopard short are my fave ^^

Unknown said...

i love your fringed bag and shorts! imma FAVE this look in chictopia!

Unknown said...

oh i just totally love this outfit!!!!! the shorts and tshirt look amazing together!!

Laura said...

Love this and the shorts are so nice! x

Unknown said...

you are so pretty! :)

love your blog.


hope to see you on ours,
A.

http://fashionimperative.blogspot.com/

Oglipe said...

love your looks and outfit so much! i like your printed short. <3

dolceedamara said...

Lovely rock and chic outfit.
xoxo
dolceedamara.blogspot.com

Ramona said...

Hi, beautiful!
Well done! KC, You did so great job, I so loved this boho kind a styling <3
Congrats to Your boyfrend!Hurray!
I like this rock chick look, so fierce! :)
It's so great to be bussy and with so much great events. Happy for You Darling!
aww.. we are having this kind a gloomy, rainy and windy weather I think already for month :(

Have great week!

xoxo Ra

Joanna S. said...

cool photos :-)
you look amzing ! i love your t-shirt and bag ! :-)

xx

This Charming Style said...

This is beaaaautiful, I adore the shorts with that tee so much!

Evs said...

a totally love your bag and your outfit too !! :)

diana said...

SUPES CUTE!!!
xo Diana

It-Blogirls said...

looking great!

Ali lev said...

cute shorts, and I love the bag!!
xo, Alexandra

http://moneuphorie.blogspot.com/

Cristiana C said...

this post has a great style! If you are "obsessed with glamour" we could be followers each other, what do you think? tell me something!
obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com

beryl said...

absolutely in love with this boho rock n roll look! and lets be honest..when doesnt your hair look good?

xx, theemeraldsun.blogspot.com

Eli said...

That tee is awesome! perfect with those shorts!

Sounds like you have a full plate at the moment!!

David Diaz said...

GORGEOUS! You're seriously one of my favorite bloggers! You have the best and most unique outfits, totally amazing!

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so stunning. I love how all your looks are so unique!

Grace x
secretly styled.

Jacquelyn said...

Super cute shorts!! Love the rocker vibe! I'm totally into leopard print right now too, I just bought a leopard bathing suit haha. Congrats to your bf graduating :)


Jacquelyn
www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, very nice outfit, I like it. Your shorts are the coolest. XX

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Those shorts look amazing on you. x hivenn

HeartNhandmade said...

Look goegeous, as usual! Love your outfit! :)

Marcela Gmd said...

Preciosaaaaaaa!!!!! Me encanta el short.
Besos, desde España, Marcela

Mrs. Aa said...

love your short..inspire me to have one..

check out my blog if you're free..
http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

the short is the bomb, like the t-shirt too, niiice !!!

Suz said...

Love your T-shirt <3

Rosie said...

You are so beautiful! I absolutely love your sense of style!!!! (and those shorts!!!)

New York Don't Leave Me said...

Awesome shorts! Love the bag too!
www.nydontleaveme.com

cryskay said...

lovely as always! the leopard shorts are to die for. i'm on my way to SF right now, hope the weather gets better! & i cant wait to see you in LA! xx

Très Glamour said...

Great blog!:)

Love ur outfits!...check out mine

www.tg-tresglamour.blogspot.com

I'm your new follower
xxxx

Strawberry Freckleface said...

GIRL. Did you get my email? If not, you should check yo messages! xo


strawberry freckleface

GretchTM said...

Awesome outfit! I love your shorts!

Amy said...

i wish i'd never seen your shorts. my life seems so imcomplete without them now!!! I LOVE THEM!

love
http://amykeevy.blogspot.com/

p.s. following you, follow me too :)

Cristiana C said...

I follow you! you look pretty and very fashion addicted!

Helena said...

Très spunky!

Gorgeous Clara said...

Love the combination. I really like your style.

SC said...

Purse!!

(I'm also following via Bloglovin': even BETTER! If you want ... I have 'follow me on bloglovin'-picture too ^^ TUM TUMMM, no pressure! Haha)

Sharnie Hung said...

Loving the shorts!