Friday, May 6, 2011

Black & pink.

White vintage Chanel purse gifted from Diana Kang, White crochet top from Shopjoellenlove, Light pink F21 lace undershirt and shorts, Black gifted Viereck cardigan, Light pink H&M feather earrings, and Tan F21 suede wedges.

Hi there Beautifuls!!  Soo, I am currently recovering from a very bad case of allergies, sneezing, and stuffy noses..so bear with me as I look a tad sick in these photos lol.  Buut, I definitely wanted to share with you a gifted item I received from the brand Viereck and their clothing line is gorgeous.  I loved this cardigan because it's so different from others and flowy and drapey.  
Wanted to wear my favorite black and pink color combination for today along with added white pieces, my crochet top and vintage chanel purse I won in a recent giveaway on Diana Kang's blog.  K, so I have to confess, I was a bit very inspired by Rumi of Fashion Toast's recent post with her pink shorts by wearing these.  But, I did buy these way before I saw the post!  Back in the summertime when they were on sale at F21 ;P.
But, aanyways!  Soo, this week has seriously gone by super fast, it is already officially Friday in one minute (yes it is 11:59pm right now).  Time flies, and I have ONE more week until school is officially over for me.  I seriously need to study hard these last few days for finals.
I hope you all are enjoying the sun out!  I love how I can finaaally wear shorts without worrying if it'll get cold later.  I really cant wait for those warm summer nights playing on the playgrounds..haha yea, I'm odd like that..I like playing on children playgrounds still! :P
--
Alrightly beautifuls, I wanna announce a couple things on here before I go browse you beautiful blogs and get inspired!!
The Trendy Rose lookbook I helped styled for and modeled in will be out SOON!  But first I will launch most likely this weekend, the official behind the scenes video of the photoshoot!  Super excited for you all to see it! :)
Aaand, I wanted to save the best for last..Inspirafashion has hit 800 followers this week!  Wow, you all really are just amazing.  I am so happy and grateful for you all (I wont get so corny now) but, really though, I appreciate every reader.
So, onto more big things for Inspirafashion, so excited to let you know that I've created an official facebook page for my blog!  Hopefully you'll "like" it?..so you can get updated on everything with my blog on there as well!

Talk to you soon lovelies and have an amazing sunny beautiful week! :)
<3, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

51 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I love how this cardigan is exactly your style, so perfect! haha I saw a pair of pink shorts while I was shopping and def thought of rumi too! ;) hehe. awhhh babe your eyes do look a little puffy! :P can't wait to chat with youuu soon! after finals maybe? have a great weekend girl!!

xoxo

whitney said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love this so much, especially your shoes :)

Emma said...

WOW that purse is amazing, Its the first thing I noticed after your gorgeous hair. You look so lovely and sweet as always honey xo

Unknown said...

I think you have the best hair I have ever seen! Can't believe you are the owner of that gorgeous clutch, so so jealous, its amazing!

Grace x
secretly styled.

Chyrel Gomez said...

Lovely purse, KC! Hurray for 800 followers and the FB page! :)

Cheers to many great things!

Mo said...

LOVE this cardigen. Your hair looks amazing too hun. xxx

Unknown said...

oh my, i also feel sick today! but boy, i love those wedges! and your hair is AMAZING!

Sonia Verardo said...

Lovely outfit!
Especially the crochet top, vintage chanel & suede wedges!!!love,love,love !!! :)
xx Sonja

Unknown said...

love your style. Get well soon. Those wedges are totally stunning, that top is very nice

Laura said...

Love the cardigan and the chanel is to die for! x

Catherine said...

your top is amazing. Love itttt. &your clutch, of course!
You look stunning, as usual! xx

The Fancy Teacup said...

Hehe, I loved the Isabel Marant SS11 collection with the light pink lace up pants and shorts, that I bought myself a pair of light pink shorts, too! I adore how you paired it with the crochet top. Liked you on FB, hun! Have a lovely weekend!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Christine B said...

thanks for the sweet comment and for also following my blog, it means alot too me, because your such popular and amazing blogger! :D I was actually following your blog a long time ago keke ^^;; your style is amazing, like a cute boho mix, love your hair in this outfit post :)

Erika said...

You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You always look so incredible!

Ramona said...

Hi, beautiful! This is so gorgeous look. beautiful colourmix of girly light and edgy black. That cardi is so fab. And how amazing is your Chanel purse!!! I hope some day I be able to buy Chanel purse as well.

xoxo Ra

Stiene Saenen said...

I love your shoes!
You look beautiful :)
xxx

Unknown said...

Wow Kathleen! This outfit is my favorite!
So lovely and I love the colours! :)

xoxo, Dominika

Cara said...

Love pink and black together, that crochet top is gorgeous, and I love your Chanel bag from Diana Kang...what a great giveaway win!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

K A T H L E E N said...

im crazy about that crochet top!

Kaye said...

LOVE that you wore pink shorts. so cute! the shoes go perfectly and you look lovely as usual <3

et après nous said...

The pink touch is great on you ! Love the mix of crochet and lace ! So cute ! Good luck with your exams, i'll be into it in a week like you...Let's think about the "After" !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

This Charming Style said...

Oh this is beautiful! The lace top looks so pretty with the shorts, and the cardigan looks amazing! Good luck with your exams!!

Unknown said...

i love your crochet top!!! it looks so cute with the pink shorts and cardi :) good luck on your exams!!!

David Diaz said...

Gorgeous as usual! & Thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel and the sweet comments on my blog! You're Wonderful! :D

oomph. said...

LOVE the pink shorts, cute with those tan booties!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Effortlessly stylish and beautiful from head to toe!!

Ma Vie said...

Your outfit is just too cute, but i am in love with your shoes and your shorts especially.
All the colors just match well

great photos

Jordana Lilly said...

I was just going to write that your shorts are very Rumi-esque before I scrolled down to the writing on this post! haha. Anyways, I am a huge fan of lace and crochet anything, therefore this outfit is a little piece of heaven on earth to me!;)Love your rings, and your vintage chanel bag is just too chic! Congratulations on 800 followers, can't wait to see your photoshoot!

enjoy your weekend!
xx Jordana

It-Blogirls said...

you look amazing!

Isabel Hendrix said...

I love, love, love your crochet top! Congrats on 800 followers!! A big mile stone :)


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

love your vintage chanel bag :)
pretty outfit like always!

Ana said...

I love the light pink shorts! I've seen some pictures of Kate Bosworth wearing a similar pair a few weeks ago, and have had my mind on them since then! Now, I might just have to find myself a pair too. I love how you paired them with the crochet top and asymmetrical cardigan.

fashioneggpplant said...

such a perfect outfit! love every detail of it :)

GretchTM said...

You look beautiful! I'm loving this outfit. Your hair is simply gorgeous. :)

Suz said...

I love your outfit!! Your shoes and everything :)) Wooow!! <3

May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ohmaygod.com said...

wooooow lovely outfit!

nice that i stopped by at your blog. you got a new follower!

Love, May

mari said...

such a lovable look.
love the layering with the lace and the crochet top - oh so unique!
xx


themerrimari.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just want you to know that I gave you an award! :)
you can check it here :D
Stylish Blogger award Link

xoxo,
Kat
http://misskatv.blogspot.com

Young Gucci Purse said...

absolutely looooove the crochet top!
xoxo
leah
http://youngguccipurse.blogspot.com/

mestizay said...

I absolutely love your style! you are just awesome! Followed you!
http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

YOUR SHOES! I want them so cute! You have a beautiful coordinate posted I love it!

Evs said...

I love these colour! I love your outfit :)! You are very beautiful ♥

Jess said...

Looking gorgeous as always. Jealous that you get to regularly wear shorts - I still have to wear tights or long socks with mine! Love the kimono/cardigan, its making me want to whip mine out from my closet :)

Leigh said...

amazing look!!! i love love love your clutch! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

PKelly's Site said...

very pretty!!! love the look!!!

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

sweet harvest moon said...

Great outfit!
Love the shoes!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

LO' said...

You look absolutely lovely, this outfit is perfect ♥

xxx
Laura

Unknown said...

beautiful look! i love your fashion sense, darling. you are so gorgeous. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

samantha rae said...

i love your style! you're adorable. i'd have to be stupid not to follow you! muah!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful outfit! you clearly have an amazing eye for fashion :)!



b-eautygeek.blogspot.com