Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tweed & tie-dye.

Zara tweed jacket, Red tie-dye vintage Levis jean shorts, Brown Karen Walker Number One sunglasses, Black Mimi Boutique bag via Chictopia, Nude pumps, Silver Crossroads, F21 rings.




Got this amazing tweed biker jacket a while ago from Zara, it's gorgeous..my fave is the black edge details.  Always wanted a tweed jacket, this one will do until I can afford one from Chanel one day! ;)  
My lust and love for Isabel Marant's tie-dye jeans remain..so this is what inspired the outfit.  Brought out my tie-dye jean slasher shorts I found from Wasteland on Haight in SF.  One of my fave thrift-find gems.  Keeping it simple, classic and sleek with the Mimi Boutique purse and nude pumps.
--
One more final to go!!!  The final of all finals..fin! (french for end ;p), which is appropriate because my last final is for my French class ;).  Count-down until graduating, about 4 days!!!  Going to go shopping after my last final tomorrow as MUCH needed retail therapy..and will be looking for a dress for graduation day!  Look out for instagram posts to help me decide, thanks lovelies!

P.S. Since Mother's Day is this weekend, thought I'd give a big shoutout to my biggest style icon in my life..my Mommy <3.  She's the one who actually got me into thrift and vintage shopping, she has a beautiful eye for style.  And this song is dedicated to my mom..Taylor Swift always depicts everything perfectly :).
Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!!
Have an amazing rest of your week, FRIDAY'S ALMOST HEREEE! ;)
♥, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube  

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHORTS! Beautiful:)
Bisous:*

K A T H L E E N said...

what a great combo! i just posted about tweed xx

Rory said...

Omigoodnes you are such a cute little baby in that picture! You look just like your mom :) Love the tye-dye shorts...intense :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Enter my $50 Captiv giveaway!

Unknown said...

loving your shorts!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

The Dress Rules said...

We like so much your syle... the shorts and the jacket are so cool! kisses Silvia and Chiara

www.thedressrules.blogspot.it

et après nous said...

Your shorts are really great !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your shorts look awesome, they're so pretty! This tweed blazer is a perfect alternate to that lusted Chanel one haha x

ahoymichelle said...

I love your bag!

Michelle
www.michelleesque.com

Unknown said...

Another amazing look! This inspired me to wear my tweedlike jacket with ripped jean shorts :] I love the little mini baggie, it's so cute :D

Your mom is just as gorgeous as you are. Have fun shopping! Retail therapy always works, whatever the situation...;P

http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

Jacquelyn said...

Love this outfit!! Those shorts are awesome. And that baby photo of you is adorable! <3


XO J
www.style-worthwhile.com

Megan said...

Love the mix in this outfit!!!

Gillian Uang said...

I love your jacket! <3

http://bydetails.blogspto.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

Clara Turbay said...

it´s good visit you again ans find amazing ideas!

Piel del Cosmos said...

We love the jacket, is amazing!!
And the whole outfit is great, thanks for sharing!!

Please check our blog and leave your comments!
-love

www.pieldelcosmos.blogspot.com

Elena said...

Your shorts are super cool, and I love the way you've paired them with tweed. Unexpected and FUN! I want to get a pair of shorts slashed and tie-dyed myself. I'm sooo into tie-dye this season!

xx
Elena- blue velvet

Melanie Pangilinan said...

Love the textures!! You look amazing? And i really like how you paired the outfit with the nude pumps. :)

xx,
Melanie
Http://aetherlily.blogspot.com

Sabrina Tassini said...

love the outfit and love your style honey!I follow u!

do it back if u like mine too:D
Patchwork à Porter

Stephanie Hjelmeseth said...

OMG those shorts are awesome!! ahh I love them. Zara makes the best affordable tweed jackets. My closet is slowly turning into a Zara shop >_< Your mom is so pretty btw :) Like mother like daughter!

<3 Stephanie
HONEY & SILK

Complacency Kills said...

Love your outfit particularly your bag jacket and bag. :)

Lindsey
Complacency Kills
Check Out My New Giveaway <3

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty! The last few photos are SUPER cute!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Lela London said...

So adorable! The last photo is so cute, Kathleen :)

Besos,
Lela
Enter to WIN my hotel, afternoon tea and beauty Competition!

Clara Campelo said...

lovely look! :)
xx

Alana Mitchell - anti aging skin care said...

Hi Kathleen!!
Wonder full blog on fashion.I'd like some advice too.
In summer, your skin is exposed to external factors like free radicals, wind, harsh weather, stress, and the ultraviolet radiation found in sunlight.
people will appreciate if you can just add some tips regarding anti aging skin care to your blog, thanx keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love your jacket! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! I keep going through your posts and want to comment on them all! You have such well out together outfits :) xx