Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Snakeskin, fringe, and turquoise.

Gray H&M snake print maxi dress, Brown H&M fringe bag, Brown thrifted belt, Silver/turquoise F21 and Crossroads accessories, Dark brown Qupid wedges.


Afternoon Beautifuls!  Just had to share with you my FIRST ever maxi dress (I know strange, I have sooo many maxi skirts, yet no maxi dress yet until now) and it fit me like a glove when I tried it on at H&M.  In addition to my recent H&M visit, I finaally purchased (I couldn't resist!) the fringe bag I've been eyeing for soooo long.  I loove it, and ever since I've had it, been neglected my other bags (sorry bags..it's like Toy Story, they've kinna been abandoned) and used this one a lot.  There's so much space for everything while it's soo puurtty to look at :).
I also love the diff snakeskin design on this dress, it's def the most unique piece in my wardrobe.  It also has such a light material that it's perfect for spring/summer or for layering in the fall/winter.  Paired it with a woven thrifted belt, turquiose/silver accessories (I'm lusting over that color right now..turquoise), and my brown wedge boots..and off to school I went!  I'm really into the carefree bohemian looks right now for spring/summer -- hello to feathers, braids, fringe, turquoise, floppy hats, gladiator sandals, maxis, & more.
So a few things has happened in the blogosphere for me, the loovely Shevah of Shevah A Style Diary blog, passed on the "liebster" award to me.
So needa pass it on to 4 blogger girls+reasons why I <3 their blogs:
Emma of Scrapbook de la Emma for such inspiring posts, outfits, photos alll the time :).
Manon of Cute Red Bow for being the sweetest ever and having always such beeautiful looks.
Ramona of Strike a pose for leaving comments that leave me with many smiles.
Isabel of I FLY A STARSHIP for being so inspirational not only with her blog, but also Youtube videos.
--
Also wanted to share with you exciting news for my blog!  Want to introduce to you my newest sponsor!....casper&pearl!  You've seen in a post a while back a piece I just adored wearing from them and now am collaborating with them :).  The look and style of their shop definitely fits in with my style, so was happy to have them as a sponsor, can't wait to style more of their aamazing pieces to come! :)  Ps. their blog is so inspiring, def check it out.
Hope you'll have a happy Wednesday lovelies!  Keep inspiring beautifuls (bout to catch up on all your amazing blogs) and don't forget to enter my personal giveaway (floral headbands+gold clutch, perfect for spring time coming up!) in appreciation for all you!  Love ya girls!
<3, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

50 comments:

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Beautiful darling, love the fringed bag and maxi ♥

*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Jenny Ong said...

<3 this outfit on you Kathleen! And I picked up the same bag when I was perusing H&M a couple days ago but ended up leaving it behind. I regret it!

Happy Wednesday gurl! x

Julie Iliana said...

wow, that maxi fits you amazingly! I love it! glad you got another sponsor :) you've earned it with your lovely blog and style!
XX

It-Blogirls said...

You look great sweety
perfect outfit

Jacquelyn said...

gorgeous maxi dress! I don't know if I'll ever be able to pull off a maxi skirt or dress, I'm way too short haha. Congrats on the new sponsor!

Ps. I've added you to my blogs list on my page :)


Jacquelyn
www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I have that bag! but the black one, and it really is so handy for size. I saw that dress in h&m too, love it :)

sarah xx

Unknown said...

perfect you always get is so right. I love the dress and those shoes are so gorgeous. and that tasseled hair of yours is to die for xxx

Erika said...

The dress and the wedges are so incredible! You styled this look perfectly (as always). So lovely!

Alyssa said...

love the wedges! you look great!

chicdisplay.blogspot.com

Coralie said...

You're so pretty in that maxi dress, I'm really jealous right now :)



xxx



www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

Rebecca Maureen said...

WOW, KC. That one is a showstopper! I'm loving snakeskin all of the sudden too!

The Fancy Teacup said...

Yay! You finally gave in and got the fringe bag! Now we can have twin purses :)
I love how roomy it is, too. You look fantastic in that maxi dress.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

jessica // union shore said...

LOVE the bag!! the dress is super cute too! very pretty!! xo

PS: I’m hosting a GIVEAWAY too! Hope you’ll join in :)

Melody said...

SO pretty! I love the turquoise necklace and ring! I gave you an award on my blog today! : )

Pinch of thoughts said...

the whole outfit and you are gorgeous! love the dress kathleen!

GretchTM said...

Cute dress!! The belt goes really well with it! I love your purse too!

Isabel Hendrix said...

Thank you so much for the award Kathleen! It really means a lot to me! I love your blog, you have wonderful style, always classy and simple in the best way.. I am also loving turquoise and silver. New Mexico is my favorite place and there is turquoise everything down there! I like your dress so much, it looks great on you, and paired with the accessories.. again, thank you so much for the award. It made me so happy - I jumped around a said "eeeeeeeep!!!" a lot. hope you are having a good week so far ^-^


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Katherine said...

I love the maxi dress on you! Such a lovely print-- and I really like how you wore it with the neutral accessories!
La Petite Marmoset

Unknown said...

I love your fringe bag girl! I saw that one while I was shopping in minneapolis :) this snakeskin dress is definitely amazing, I am loving snakeskin and definitely want to get some on a pair of flats! haha you comment about toy story made me laugh, those movies are SO good! two and three are my fave though ;) congrats on your new sponsor! hope you're having a great week and talk to ya soooon!

xoxo

JennaStevie said...

I love the fringe bag with this maxi dress, it's so pretty!! I love maxi dresses, I need to get in on this for myself. Soo cute
xJennaD

Simone said...

very nice long dress :)

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Kathleen! Of course you may call me nat :)
Heheh, thaank you so much for your sweet sweet words! I'm super excited as well for our meet-up! :O
btw, I think this is one of my favorite outfits of yours!
I love maxi skirts/dresses and this one suits you so welll!
diggin the fringe there too ;D

xx natalie

james said...

you look so adorable! im loving the snake skin dress dear! i love the mix with the fringe bag and the touch of turquoise! and ohhh, THAT fringe bag lol when you brought up that youve been eyeing a fringe bag i thought you were talking about the black one i got, silly me hehe. how is everything going? when is spring semester over love? xo!

Dylana Suarez said...

That dress is so so gorgeous! And congrats on the new sponsor girl!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

PKelly's Site said...

cute!!! love everything!!!

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com/ :)

Unknown said...

That dress is brilliant!

Sid said...

love your dress
x

Monique said...

I just found your wonderful blog!! It is so pretty and full of amazing style! I love that maxi dress you are wearing, the pattern is really pretty!!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Kaye said...

if I wore this I would look like a grandma, but when you wear it you look like a celebrity. totally not fair. you look lovely (: the fringe bnag is a perfect complement to the dress!

StyleCake said...

I'm loving the dress with the fring bag..

p.s. can we go thrifting soon?? :-)

allergic to vanilla said...

ooh I knew it was H&M once I saw the first pic, that dress is hot on you! it does fit like a glove..
xo Car
AllergicToVanilla.com

et après nous said...

Kathleen, hope you can imagine the smile on my face when i saw my name linked to this award ! I'm really flattered and i'd like to thank you for your sweet words ! You're the sweetest too ! Your blog is a great source of bohemian style inspiration ! This outfit is a good one example...! Thanks again !

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

I'm actually OBSESSSSED with the colour tourquoise. It's so flattering. I adore, adore, ADORE it. AMAZING.

And I'm loving the maxi dress. I would suck at wearing maxis. BUT YOU TOTALLY ROCK IT!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Loving the fringe bag and the touches of turquoise! You look gorgeous!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

oomph. said...

i'm loving maxis and the whole boheminan thing, too! this dress sure does fit you like a glove! and love the accessories as well!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Ali lev said...

Kathleen: I LOVE your blog and your style, co cute! I am now following! Please check out my little work in progress:
http://moneuphorie.blogspot.com/
Xo,
Alexandra

Anonymous said...

That is a great first maxi dress. It looks gorgeous on you Kathleen! And seriously - why don't I ever see you on campus? If i saw you wearing this, I would've creepily cat-called/hollered from a distance ;) Seriously, though, it's like that dress was made to be worn by you

xo Sherrie

Viv said...

i adore your outfit, that fringe bag is perfect and your maxi dress is too cute :)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Rizza Lana said...

love the fringe dear! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful dress! you are so right, it fits you like a glove. such amazing finds at H&M! i must go myself.

Sami said...

That maxi dress is gorgeous! Looks amazing on you as well.
Sami xx
highstreethub.blogspot.com

Emanuela said...

wow Kathleen amaziiing, Hey I got my first Maxi dress last year!!! haha^^ Gorgeous maxi hun!

xo Emma

Leigh said...

i love your look! your dress is amazing, as are those shoes! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

adore the shoes and dress! :)

Monika said...

You look amazing, I wish I could pull off a maxi dress! That fringe bag is lovely too.
xx

Unknown said...

absolutely love the fringe purse! you styled it so well... i have one maxi dress... but since i'm only 5'4" it drags on the floor when I wear it... i like the length on this... feels really modern :)

take care sweets!

- aimee

Joellen said...

Saw this on Chictopia! Soo cute. This dress totally flatters you!

And can't wait til next week!
xo

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Love this dress. Freakin great hair too, lady.

strawberry freckleface

bridget anne said...

FREAKING cute dress. Holy wow.

http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

aside from the fabulous clothes, your hair is just sublime!

you have to tell us what you use, its so glossy, straight out of a shampoo ad :)

<3 www.freakysneezes.wordpress.com