Friday, April 8, 2011

Glittered up.

White/gold Wildfox Couture glitter top, Brown thrifted belt, Blue Urban Outfitters distressed denim shorts, Black Urban Outfitters boots, Brown H&M fringe bag, Gold Forever 21 ring & Brown feather earrings.


Hey beautifuls!!  So just wanted to share with you a top I am just looving right now, although I was covered in glitter all day by it (literally), and in addition, felt ke$ha-fied for a sec, it's one of my faves out of all my basics.  I loove shiny glittery anything! My good friend and future roomie Kaylie gave me it, & loove my first Wildfox Couture piece!  Decided to go toward my edgy grungy persona for the day and paired it with my UO distressed high-waisted shorts and black boots along with feather earrings/fringe bag for a boho feel.
And yep, that big pointy building structure in the back is the Sather Tower or what most students call the Campanile, a cool clock tower on our campus where you can ride up elevators aaall the way up to see the entire view of the bay area, including the pretty golden gate bridge.

Speaking of future roomie, we went just the other day to go apartment hunting all over Berk.  Found the cutest one and in such a great location on shattuck near the BART.  Eek, I'm more excited to just go all out on interior design once we get our own place.  We're both heavily into fashion, so if you ever do visit our apartment, you'll see rows&rows..& yes more rows of shoes, lots of fashion mags all over, and maybe even a pile of ALOT of clothes in the corner? Hm, well maybe that'll just be me lol.
Can't believe it's already April, no lie, this school year has went by so fast, I can't believe I'm already done with my junior year of college, and now onto being a senior.  And whaah, I'm turning 21 in September too? Craazay, I still remember graduating from high school!  K, time needs to slow down a bit..or actually, I need to pause and just soak in life before it passes me by so quickly.
Also lovelies, keep on a look out for so many exciting happenings at my blog soon!!  Soo excited to share with you what's in store. :)
--
Alrighty blogger loves, I'll see you all soon by browsing and being super inspired by all your amazing blogs when I get back tonight.  And once again, thank you SO much for all your sweetness...don't forget to also enter my personal giveaway! Love ya girls!! :)
Oh and PS.
In Wayne's World Voice..She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.
So far, I've had three pairs of JC's..one I've sold, one I've bought and kept, and one I've found thrifting.
My heart is now set on these beauties to be my next JC purchase.  I've held off for TOO long, Jeffrey Campbell.  Lita's sis, Ford..you are amazing, please be on my feet soon.

<3, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

53 comments:

Stefany said...

I love your top. I'm a leo so I love anything with lions on them, haha. Senior year of college will go by too quick so definitely make sure to enjoy it. I'm graduating this May and while I want summer to get here, I want to slow down time so I don't have to leave college just yet. :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

love the ke$ha-fied term! those boots are just awesome! i want my own pair of lita's but i notice they don't have a size seven.

Unknown said...

aahhaha ke$hafied! you crack me up girl. those JCs would definitely look amazing on you! I love how you styled this outfit, you did edgy/boho perfectly!! hope you have been having an amazing week girl, so excited about your apartment! PS your hair is PERFECT in this post, love how shiny and healthy it looks. that tower is soo cool! definitely goin' up in there when I visit hehe ;) CAN'T WAIT for you to take my outfit pics and can't wait to take some for you! also can't wait to see some interior design posts...? ;)

xoxo

Michelle Elizabeth said...

I love your look! It's so spring and chic without trying too hard!
Beautifulllll!

Sarah said...

love the top, love the jc shoes!
sarah xx

james said...

cute cute cute! awesome that youre getting your own place! and right by the bart? thats cool! the bank i used to work at is on shattuck too! good luck with the apartment hunting! and omg i know, this whole year is flying by!! im only taking one class in the summer so i shall be free as a bird! (almost) so we definitely need to meet up again and this time, do more things :) hope you have a wonderful weekend love! xo!

jamie

Joellen said...

Love the top!!! And how is your hair so flawless all the time?!
xo

Kristen Bombeck said...

Hahaha, the wayne's world voice. Love it. Fab post lovely.

xo Kristen

FlairGenius

PaulaMakeUp87 said...

wow!! tu blusa hermosaa, bueno todo el conjunto estsa lindo <3<3

Alyssa said...

great look! love the JC shoes!

chicdisplay.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Love everything about this outfit, you have great hair too <3

http://hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the outfit. So vintage. The chunky heels are great

-jean
tootsiejean.blogspot.com

Simone said...

great t-shirt!

bridget anne said...

Love this outfit! Your tee shirt is BEYOND rad. And your photos make me long to be in Berkeley. Ah!

http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love reading your posts, kathleen!
they're always so full of energy and they make me smile :}
btw, just wondering, do you know oliver yeh? he's a junior @berk too!
and he's one of my good friends!

xx natalie

PKelly's Site said...

cute!!! love the top & bag!!

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

Nnenna said...

Glitter!! So much fun! Also, congrats on your new apartment- I can't wait to see how you and your roomie decorate the place! And I can't wait to get my own place so I can do some decorating of my own =) Also, tell me about it- time flies! I was just sitting at my desk the other day and I realized that in a little over a month, I will be all done with college- aaaahhhh!!

star-crossed smile

Magg said...

T-shirt is amazing. Draw a wolf shirt. You inspire me. ;D ;*

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely outfit!

Unknown said...

Those are amazing!

Love your wildfox tee.

The Fancy Teacup said...

That tee is super cute!
All these new arrivals of Jeffrey Campbell shoes has caught me in a daydream, too. Hope you get the Fords, would love to see you dolled up in them!

P.S. That's so exciting to be apartment hunting!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Lauren said...

Beautiful Outfit...!!! :)

beryl said...

love this rock and roll casual chic look!

xoxo,
welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

Ivanka said...

you are amazing!

http://www.sweetladylollipop.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Maureen said...

so cute KC, i'm sure you'll be rocking those fords soon...i think they're a bit cuter than litas actually!

It-Blogirls said...

Wow
such a stunning outfit
you look amazingly great

Laura Mullins said...

love this outfit! i saw it on the fashion click and just haddd to come visit your blog. (: your tights look so perfect with this look, and i love your t-shirt and boots!!

Phuong said...

love the short!!

Travel In Style

et après nous said...

Kathleen, this outfit is perfect ! Love this top and bag ! Good luck for your apartment hunting !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

sofie said...

i love your outfit!
want to follow each other?
http://skirtsanddressess.blogspot.com/
have a nice weekend!

Catherine said...

LOVE your tee <3

Emma said...

your photos are always so gorgeous, your lips look really pretty here too honey.

Monique said...

Love those boots hun!!


Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Marcela Gmd said...

Preciosa!!! Saludos desde España, Marcela

RainCooper said...

Great outfit. X

Piril Maria said...

♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Shope and Shore said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love the shorts and the little heeled booties! So summery! :)

http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xxx

It-Blogirls said...

Yes I agree with you, Caroline is awesome and her black fur coat is perfection!
Love your style

Karolshia said...

Hey. I ran into your blogspot by accident. These pictures are yours? They are wonderful!

GretchTM said...

I love how cute and simple your outfit is. Your hair is gorgeous!! Sounds like you have exciting new changes coming this year. Senior year and turning 21! That's the best. :)

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

I love you hair miss and your bag,im a new follower,follow back ?

Ma Vie said...

I am in love with your purse its amazing and also I the shoes that you are wearing are fantastic.

yamilla said...

Hey hon, you look amazing! Thankyou so much for the sweet comment! The jc's you want are stunning! I hope you get them soon! And that glittertop looks great on you! everybody needs glitters in their life!
Love,

Stephanie said...

I love this look! You have a great blog, def following :) x

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Your lip colour is wonderful. x hivennn

Ju said...

wow! i just found your blog and already fell in love with it! i love your outfits, the combinations are great, and you are just gorgeous!!
consider me as your newest follower :)

xx ju - juBook

Jenni Austria Germany said...

LOVE your hair. and that bag is amazing.

Emanuela said...

awesome look, love it all!!! Omg the JC's!!! :O amaziiing

xo Emma

Julie Iliana said...

I love it :) you look amazing as always! and ahh! how fun is it apartment hunting? I would be bouncing off the walls too if I were to have that, esp when it came to decorating. helloooo ikea! ;)

♥!

GretchTM said...

Of course I'll following. :)

devin leiva said...

love the look
you have such great style
xo
DOLLMEUP

Jordana Lilly said...

Lovee your shirt, you've got a great future roomie! ahha. I adore your bag as well, so bohemian chic! Great style!
& you are so right about time going by quickly. Life needs to slow down!

P.S.: FIERCE SHOES!

XX
http://bohemianmannequin.blogspot.com

3ate4 said...

Loving the shorts and your hair looks lovely.