Monday, September 30, 2013

Leopard and paisley.

Burgundy HM hat (similar brown version here), Black Urban Outfitters velvet moto jacket (similar version here), Brown c/o Others Follow paisley dress, Brown gifted Kurt Geiger leopard satchel (cute similar version here), Navy blue Madewell suede boots.


When I saw this dress from Others Follow, I seriously was blown away by all its beauty, firstly with the gorgeous paisley pattern, and secondly the feminine pretty silhouette with the trumpet hem.  The dark brown color is so perfect for fall, so I decided to transition it with all fall colors, keeping the palette neutral -- a burgundy (or oxblood) hat, leopard satchel, dark navy blue suede boots.  Lastly, I decided with the cold coming, it'd be perfect to try out the moto jacket trend -- here layered it over the dress as well.
I really feel my style goes so well with Fall fashion, which is why I'm excited to start wearing tights, boots, jackets, and sweaters more this season.
--
Happy Monday lovelies! Hope you have a great start of the week. Few things happening this week for me, catching up with friends for belated birthday outings, boxing (with my partner in crime Chanda), few gala fashion parties, and then the weekend! 
Keep inspiring Beautifuls!

xo,
Kathleen

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh Love this! esp the mixing of prints :D

Moi Contre La Vie said...

Great look, great styling. Just adore that dress - The pattern & silhouette are so flattering, you look fabulous!

Camelia said...

I love love love this outfit, the dress is so cute and looks comfortable! I love the color of the hat and it looks so nice with the boots. This outfit is amazing!

iwantyourkittens.blogspot.com

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

stop it. You're so stinkin' cute! =)
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Mrs. Aa said...

nice boots

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

stay fab,
Miss Aa

Elliementary, My Dear said...

What a unique dress. Love how you paired it with the booties and hat. Such a lovely fall ensemble :)

Christina said...

I loveeee your boots! But that's no surprise, right? :) Hope to see you soon!

xx
Christina