Sunday, November 11, 2012

Color Block Cozy.

Navy c/o Margaret O'Leary Color Block Crew leather trim sweater, Brown Karen Walker Super Duper Strength sunnies, Green necklace via Crossroads Trading, Teal American Apparel skirt, Arm Candy: Silver c/o Filthy Magic spike bracelet, vintage watch, TJ Maxx pyramid stud bracelet, Silver c/o Mimi Boutique 'XOXO' bracelet, Silver rhinestone ring via Crossroads Trading, Black Via Spiga sandals, Brown Kurt Geiger leopard bag.


If I went to Paris Fashion Week, in the cold fall/winter, this probably would be my outfit, minus the sandals..prob would replace with heeled boots haha.  But, being semi-cold California, thought it was a nice touch.
I'm happy to be a part of the November Style Challenge to style this beautiful color block leather trim sweater from amazing SF-Based designer, Margaret O'Leary.  It is by far the coziest snuggly sweater I have. I like the description on the site "teddy bear" soft, describes it perfectly. I styled it by tucking it in an a-line skirt.

Also, the color palette: navy, teal, gray, and black is another set of colors I adore for fall, besides the famous "oxblood" ;P.  Thought of having fun with accessories, in particular this gorgeous leopard clutch/satchel (I recently won from The Everything But The Dress instagram contest on Kurt Geiger!).  I love how it can turn into a clutch, crossbody, or satchel.

Hope you lovelies are having a great weekend!  Can't believe it's already November, time seriously flies!!  This past week was pretty eventful, Crossroads Shopping Party, Obama getting a second term as President, and voting for the second time in my life. 
Keep inspiring Beautifuls!
♥, 
Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube    

29 comments:

Yasmeen said...

I love this look! Especially the skirt and heels. They're so very lady like :P

And here's to another 4 years! I'm very happy with all the election results though I wish the candidates didn't spend sooo much on campaign funding :/


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Rachelle's Jewelry Box said...

cute look, love it.
xo
Rachelle
http://pinksole.com

Rory said...

LOVE the shoes! They look so good with that leather trimmed sweater, which is also pretty awesome :) That leopard bag is rad too! I NEED one like that! And you're right, this week was eventful! If I was ONE year older, I could've voted but ahh i'm only 17. Still, I'm happy with the results of the election :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com

Nasreen Osman said...

Love this look! So chic :) and you always have the prettiest backgrounds with a complimenting light!

http://lazyobsession.blogspot.com

Nomsa Mangena said...

Love this look! The colours are gorgeous!

www.representing-me.blospot.com

Katie said...

Love the colours in this outfit! i just got myself a pair of karen walker tortoise shell sunnies myself, love them!

Katie x

Outi said...

Wow the sweater is so cool with the little leather details! And love the skirt <3 Oh AND the sunnies!! :)

Beti ♥ fashiontazja said...

wow! love it!

AmazinglyBe-AU-tiful said...

I absolutely love this outfit! So stylish and chic.

Come by my blog and check out my first giveaway :)

xox, Isa
www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

Meghan Elizabeth said...

I adore this! sweaters n skirts are my fave :)


Flight of Fancy

le style child said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Cristine Arroyo said...

beautiful pictures
florindalinda.blogspot.com

danielle said...

two thumbs up! one to the palette and the sweater. and the other to OBAMA!
indieelectronicalternative.com

Gail and Rhoda said...

What a cute and cozy outfit! -Rhoda

Frank Vinyl said...

i adore this look. its so beautiful

www.frankvinyl.com

Gillian Uang said...

Love your new hair and everything about this look <3

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Lou said...

This combination of colours really does speak fall! Also your Karen Walker shades are to die for!
x

mintslices.blogspot.com

Alviana Kalin said...

this is so lovely! love the colors :)


VISIT:
AlvianaKalin
viethefoodamateur
x

Ria said...

I'm so so so jealous of your Kurt Geiger bag. I literally just added that to my wishlist last night.

Nancy said...

You look amazing!
I'm so bummed I missed my chance to see you at the Crossroads event! =(
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Leah said...

That sweater definitely looks cozy!

Seeking Style said...

beautiful!
You do look like your at a Paris fashion week!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

kaila mo said...

gorgeous look, you're so pretty! i love your necklace, and this skirt is really nice, the color is perfect!!

I'm Just Me said...

love the look very chic!!
thnx for stopping by =)
http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

My-Web said...

ads classified classifieddownload blog blog blog blog SEO SEO

Two Happy Hearts said...

Goodness gracious, you are so beautiful!! I love everything about this :)

Irene Buffa said...

I am really enjoying ur blog dear! Would you like to follow each ohter ? (I already liked ur fb page ) <3


PS: Now you can READ my blog also in SPANISH!

SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY!

My Experience at BORSALINO!

la floresta desordenada said...

Your style is amazing.. so is your blog :)
Love that outfit a lot and we are following you now :) We would feel honored if you'd stop by our blog sometime :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

Amazing look, as always! Love how you styled it, Kathleen! <3

I'm pretty sure you'll blog about being in Paris soon. =)