Friday, September 28, 2012

Refinery29 + T.J.Maxx Feature!

I was browsing on Refinery29 this morning (while BARTing to work) and saw the name "Kathleen Murillo," I thought to myself -- wow so crazy someone has the same name as me?!  Took a closer look, and the feature I collaborated with both Refinery29 and T.J.Maxx was up and running on the site! (am so happy to finally share with you lovelies this feature!) Looking through it, I was so pleased and excited on how everything turned out and came together.  Big shout-out & hugs to the amazing team behind this, Refinery29 NY and SF, Katie, Molly, Katie (Nash), Kei -- had such a fun time working with you beauties!

Stop by Refinery29 to see more of the feature, with my shopping/style tips and how to peruse through the wonderful (and stylish) ;) aisles of T.J.Maxx!  

Happy Friday and TGIF!
♥, 
Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube