Friday, September 2, 2011

Updates: Saks Fifth Avenue FNO & Bloggers Wardrobe!

Hi Beautifuls!  Ah, I've seriously missed you all just way too much, I hope you all had a lovely week!  As I said before, I'm currently adjusting back into college life, moving in to my new apartment, TWO jobs, schoolwork etc.  But I really have missed blogging, my blog and you my readers have been a big part of my life!

With that said, I'd looove to invite you to an upcoming Stylelist event I'm participating in for Fashion's Night Out San Francisco! I'd really be so excited to hopefully get a chance to meet you! :)
As a fashion blogger, I was invited to style a mannequin installation at Saks Fifth Avenue Union Square for FNO!  The event is on Thursday, September 8 at 6-8pm (you can come anytime).  There will be refreshments, makeovers, trivia contests and other activities through out the store.  
It would mean so much to have you there for support and to share in this amazing opportunity with me :). (See more details below to RSVP).


Also, my mannequin installation will be on display at the bloggers fashion lounge on the 5th floor starting Tuesday, September 6.
Each blogger will win a grand prize for whoever gets the most votes on their installation on September 8th, if you like mine, would definitely appreciate your vote! <3
--
Among other updates, I also want to announce that I've made it to the finals of the Bloggers Wardrobe Competition!  Thank you all so much for helping me in this, you're amazing!  
To help me win this last round, all you need to do is
1) 'like' the Bloggers Wardrobe Facebook Page and 2) 'like' my photo by clicking HERE.
Again always appreciate your help lovelies.
--
Outfit post to come either tonight or tomorrow, I'm making it a point to take photos around my Berkeley apartment today!! haha.  The boyfriend-turned-photographer will be around too :).  I hope you all have a beautiful sunny weekend.  Keep inspiring with your amazing posts!
 ♥, Kathleen.
Follow Inspirafashion
Follow Kathleencarla on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life is so exciting, Kathleen. And you know I'll be there on September 8 (I'll do my very best to make sure I'm there, as long as my problem sets are done)

And I liked your photo too ;) Best of luck in the competition

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

herecomesthesun said...

Good luck for bloggers wardrobe :)

herecomesthesun said...

Good luck for bloggers wardrobe :)

Jacquelyn said...

You get to go to so many events it's awesome! I liked your photo on fb, hope you win girl! Good luck!


XOXO
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I've missed your posts kat! good luck with everything and I hope to see you sometime this month! :)

<3

xoxo
Nat

Aie Corpuz said...

new follower here! =)

Madeline Veenstra said...

Hey lovely, we missed you at the Wikifashion SF event the other night. Would have been great to have met you :)

islabell said...

ohh maybe i'll swing by.

L.A. in the bay said...

We are going to be there, can't wait to meet you!

xo
Lauren&Ashley

Unknown said...

Very nice!