Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Urban boho.

White lace top and gold rings via Crossroads Trading, Brown Urban Outfitters hat, Olive green slit maxi skirt c/o LuLu*s, Arm candy: White bracelets and watch c/o Charlotte Russe, Black Via Spiga sandal heels (similar one here), Ivory vintage Chanel purse.



If I could define one important part of my style, it'd be incorporating unique pieces into one look -- here I decided to pair this pretty lace top with a scallop hem from Crossroads Trading with this maxi skirt, including a high slit from LuLu*s, along with a set of gorgeous Charlotte Russe white and silver arm candy.  This is more of a laidback boho urban look.  I usually like mini skirts, but I think I've found a new love for maxi skirts -- perfect for the Fall season coming up. Can't wait to pair them with biker jackets and comfy cardigans / knit sweaters.
--
Hope you lovelies had a great labor day weekend! I went to Reno with the family and ended the weekend with a visit to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (haven't been in so long!), but enjoyed my favorite ice cream Dippin' Dots, brought me back to my childhood. Also, if you're stressed out being back at work or school, just think on the brightside there's only 4 days of the work week ;). Have a great short ;) week ahead.  Keep inspiring Beautifuls!

xo,
Kathleen

3 comments:

yunita elisabeth said...

Stunning! i really love the skirt. you look amazing <33

http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You sure know how to nail bohemian looks, that skirt is so pretty! The hat is the perfect finishing touch, although I have to confess, your lovely Chanel bag stole my heart!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Unknown said...

Lovely look. perfect trasition outfit for the fall!