Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Double collar.

Grey H&M dress (similar pretty pale blue version here), Silver c/o t + j designs jeweled collar necklace, Ivory vintage Chanel crossbody purse, Black Steve Madden Realove heels.


Collars -- I guess you can say I have a big love for them and decided to style not one, but two here with a "double-collar" effect.  I added a white collar shirt underneath this dress and had the collar peek out on top.  Then I layered underneath this gorgeous rhinestone jeweled collar necklace from t + j designs.  When I saw this necklace, immediately I knew it fit perfectly with my style -- for one, it has bright fun neon colors (on rhinestones!) and second, its a freakin' collar (yes it earns that type of exaggeration ;)..if you know me, I'm drawn to those types of collar tops/dresses).  I also decided to keep the rest of the accessories minimal and neutral with my vintage Chanel purse and black sleek sandal heels.

If you haven't yet, check out t + j designs and see their new collection of beautiful jewelry -- I'm currently coveting this necklace and ring.  Their jewelry picks are amazing..full of bright color, and most importantly, shiny sparkly goodness.
--
September is finally here and excited to say my birthday is coming up!  Two weeks to go and I'll finally be 23!  Time just keeps flying on by which is why I'm trying to take to heart the saying "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by every moment that takes your breath away." ;) along with all my other motivational quotes in Pinterest.

Hope you lovelies are having a great week so far! Can't wait already for the weekend (lol, already in that weekend mode on a Tuesday). Lets get to Friday!

Keep inspiring Beautifuls!

xo,
Kathleen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress, that's one fab statement necklace!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Seeking Style said...

So pretty, as always!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Moi Contre La Vie said...

Great look - Love both of those collars. It's a stunner! <3

Cielo said...

Another new look= 2 collars. Gotta try them :)) So pretty! ♥


THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

Hannah L. Magsayo said...

What a lovely dress <3


http://www.somedaywonderland.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

LOVE this entire outfit! You look so adorable!

-Jenny, DaisyGem