Thursday, August 29, 2013

Adore Me: 3 Outfits Inspired by the 'Estella' Set

When I found this 'Estella' bra and panty set from Adore Me, a NYC based women's intimates brand, I instantly loved it -- for one, it was pink (which was perfect for the girly part of my style), and second, it had these gorgeous floral lace details.  The best part though for me was the price of the set (especially trying to stay on a budget..gotta watch out for my shopaholic self).  By far I haven't seen a site yet with not only great value on lingerie, but also better yet amazing quality.  I love how their site also has options for swimsuits and sleepwear.  If you haven't yet, definitely take a look at their collections, you'll see styles from super sexy, sweet and cute, to romantic and classy.

For a fun review of the Estella set, I decided to create three different looks you can wear with the set in addition to being inspired by the hot pink and white lace combo itself.  Hope you lovelies enjoy these inspired sets I created.  Along with the main theme of my blog, thought it was appropriate to mix inspiration and fashion together once again! :)

Inspired by the white lace, for this romantic look I decided to pair a mini lace dress with hot pink suede heels.  And for the cuteness factor, a winky clutch was necessary.

For this Rocker Glam look, I wanted to keep it edgy with the studs by pairing pointy pink studded heels with a structured black crossbody.  The black lace skirt was inspired again by the lace in the Adore Me set.

Lastly, for fun I wanted to create a sporty chic look.  Here I threw in the pink-white color combo once more with the sunnies and casual comfy tee.  I accessorized with this classy and sophisticated lace clutch, adding a fun twist to the sporty sleek outfit.  I love mixing pieces that sometimes are very different in style, but can mesh well with use of one color palette, here being black.

Can't believe Labor Day weekend is already almost here! I'm definitely going to use this time to relax but of course still try to squeeze in lots of fun :).  I'm visiting Reno for a mini vacation with the fambam.
I hope you have an amazing three! day weekend ahead.
Keep inspiring Beautifuls!



Jodi Price said...

I love all three looks, but I think the Romantic inspired look is my favorite! And the bra and panty set is adorable!


StyleGodis said...

Love them all, but the third is my fav :)